Monday, March 4, 2013

Creative Conquerors II

"To Creator be the glory, I am not a religiousist."

I feel (as of 2:43a.m.) that I have been blessed with this growing talent to attempt to follow in the Creators footsteps of creating things artistically, that reach my generation through the means of artistry. Greunie was right, every human is unique, and their view of a deity (if they follow one) is personal. Their own way to live their life through the means of following their deity and how they see fit to act in accordance to their relationship with their deity (if they follow one)

The Mindful Artists' CEO posted,
"It’s easy for creative people working in isolation to forget that our work has meaning and value to others. We overlook that our art can be of service to others in ways that we can scarcely imagine."

Is this how we operate? Humans who have (or think they have) a better understanding of life - minus the "societies" that rule them - that feel that PING of mental and spiritual desire to create and want to change the world?

If I was truly blessed to create (and I know I was) and hold deep spiritual personal knowledge of my own universe, I should not focus on changing the physical world, but creating my own for others to enjoy this creation, just as the Creator has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment