Thursday, August 8, 2013

Milwaukee Minute: Creator's Manuals

NAME News
Aug. 9, 2013

The Milwaukee Minute: Creator's Manuals



I care about the proper grammar, punctuation and context of my words and what have you, but at this point in writing my thoughts, I am just going to write as I feel it, as if I was talking with you face to face without the use of written words. So, in that case, I ask for your apologizes for any mistakes in the follow response.     - NAME News



Whether you believe in a higher power or not, attempt to digest this virtual meal right quick.


These "words of the governing powers that be within EACH religious spiritual society around this planet" (religions) all call the Creator by different name.

With that being said, could we look at the Creator as a product, a tool for understanding the TRUTH about this planet - when researched on your own terms - our function, our role, and the many agendas playing right now, as you read this, but having MANY different versions of translations, similar to a manual used for a new piece of equipment or device?


(They all work for / within their specific language, culture, and region, all to serve this ONE device that is being "talked about" for use)



No comments:

Post a Comment