Monday, February 24, 2014

Earth is a Living Art Piece


Is it weird to feel this way? To feel that connection to something so divine that was crafted by technologies that her children cannot know why, but only know how things work?
I am talking about you planet, Earth.
Every single f***ing day, I think of WHY this planet stays in the mess it is. I can’t help it. No matter how many “motivational” blogs, or “positive boosting” spirituality articles I read, the fact remains, that our planet is being divided, torn apart, simply moving in directions that do not sit well with me.
Maybe it is me, maybe it is how I am looking at things, but when I first realized that this planet is greater than anything we could appreciate in this universe, for praising whatever existence programmed all of this within this planet, my mind has been all jacked up and not the same since.
How can we love and serve and praise these deistic figures, and not care about what they have placed here within this existence – Earth, the Sun, and the stars above?

No comments:

Post a Comment