Saturday, January 25, 2014

Office Memo #1

Official Documentation
NAME News
5:01 pm Eastern Standard Time
NAME News Conference Room #8

Marcineo Jonfogastine


Message to the Employees of NAME News –
                
                To begin, I thank you for staying around with me and this company for over a year. We have had our ups, downs and all sideways adventures, but yet, you are here, reading this message posted on the front entrance door into every room within this building.

                It never came to my mind – because many of you know that I am in fact a bit “slow” with processing and understanding -  just how much this company is a part of you, me, and the motivations that have led to this point, and with that said, I thank you for staying around.
I am not sure whether it was apparent or not, but yes, I was (am) in the pursuit of becoming the most powerful News agency on this block. That is right. You heard me (Modern Times can suck it) and with your help and hard work, we WILL make this happen. I can…… (and I quote Tabitha) “Taste it with the soles of my teeth”.

                Furthermore, as we press the clutch of ideas, let us stay focused on the gear we want to be in, for NAME’s sake.

Creator Bless You All.

Marcineo J.

No comments:

Post a Comment