Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Antagonist



NAME News
January 22, 2014

Article: The Antagonist

Response:

I care about the proper grammar, punctuation and context of my words and what have you, but at this point in writing my thoughts, I am just going to write as I feel it, as if I was talking with you face to face without the use of written words. So, in that case, I ask for your apologizes for any mistakes in the follow response.     - NAME News.


This is NAME News, I am your reporter, ­Matthew Johnson.

Welcome to Earth, you beautiful Earthling, you. As you wake up in the morning to the smell of the fresh day, you begin to proceed in the operation ritual that is your Monday through Friday (maybe weekends) for the start of a new day – which our creator has blessed us to see.

No matter your race, region or religion, if you are a legal taxpayer of this country called the United States of America, I KNOW you will be at that job, bright and early, ready to do your thing.

But, it dawned on me, that everyone working within a specific area, of all walks of life, there is an evil, crazy, diabolical antagonist, a cruel, cruel spirit, a dark essence that will follow and play with your morning emotions.

As much as I do not like it, this presence has unlimited source, and does not enjoy the fact that you give praise to your deity, every morning, for blessing you and your household, your family, your friends, your neighbors, even that weird dude down the street, for another day.

This presence realizes that we are all animals and exploits our inherited and biological traits, with various sources, vices, and tools.

The best example I can think of, is the art of separating a planet meant to live as one unit, from an architect who laid down cosmic foundations onto this planet, for us Earthlings to live within, but has destroyed us from living as we divinely should – as a brother and sisterhood of intelligent Earthly animal-humans.

Way to go, antagonist.








No comments:

Post a Comment