Wednesday, March 19, 2014

After Hours: Morning Story

I Wet the Bed during a Lecture

As I leaned back with theory 1853-1AP on my mind, I drifted into the setting of a coffeehouse, where I ordered my typical coffee, one sugar, a snack, and 3 napkins for clean up. The comprehension of thoughts and situations began to be applied throughout various levels of this planet for theory 1853-1AP. Next thing I know, my cup is half full, my snack is gone, and I have a 1.5 page rant of how I attached human characteristics to cosmic entities known as Father Sun and Mother Earth.

(Earthlings Cosmic Parents)

The two began to speak through the coffeehouse speakers, directly at me.

You need to change your mental self. You need to open up more. Fear rules you, and it sucks to see you this way. Make this change, for your spirit, your readers, and your acts of artistic expression you have and hold towards this brand you created….”


(Alarm Sounds)


7:15am sang from the lime green lights of the clock. I felt a warm dampness as I began to stretch out the nighttime idle. I had wet the bed…..

So I thought.  The open water bottle at my toes was smashed, with the remaining water barely holding on inside.

What a way to start the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment