Sunday, March 23, 2014

T.T. Test #3: The Left Lane Research for Reason P.2

Creative University of Earthlings

March 20, 2014
Matthew Johnson

The Left Lane Research for Reason
Attempting to find the Meaning in the Fast Lane p.II and III



During this time of Left Lane dreaming, I was also in the making of taking my first step onto the path of discovery, truth, and revelation to a world that was around me, but not “understood” around me. That’s right, I was doing my thing, dreaming and constantly being motivated by the videos of this week long rally around the world. This particular event of emotion sped up my heart rate to invent something to sell for a cool payout, and then live comfortably off of the royalties that this idea returned.

I thought of them all, from living on the water hotels called “River cabins”, to introducing new lines of products to fortune 500 companies (WHICH I WILL ADD, They used and made a product after – which only showed me that my ideas caught the eyes of billionaires, which is motivating in itself) *Side note – of you have an idea for a product, sell it yourself. Do not rely on corporations and other business to “help”you.  These products ranged from bites and pieces on the go for easy portability, to thinner, sleeker, and child friendly products for healthy snacks for the ENTIRE family.
I never knew what these companies thought, but I know my ideas were sampled for “field testing”. It is cool, I am not upset.

Once a few ideas were closed out and left alone, I went BACK to focusing on honing my skills and pursuits to make it to the Rally.

But the universe shifted and I was no longer into the driving phase I once was the previous four years.
I had found a door to the world of meaning and reason. A door that will change the ENTIRE course structure of my life..


I will discover, just like I had with the Rally, that I was onto another adventure, but not one fueled by money and fast cars, but by Earth, the natural, and the deities that make home on this planet.
I had opened the door to experimental meaning and reason. (I think)
From here, I can find myself in between ideals of society, religious practices, philosophical meanings that attach themselves to the culture that I was a part of, and the motivation for “doing what we ‘do’, when a ‘do’ is discovered for doing
.
Making art, bouncing around from idea to idea, religious concept to religious concept, I slowly lost myself in the neighborhood of “what if’s”, and forgot about the original plan for attempting to travel among the worlds leading captains of industries for a week long driving adventure and nightly parties of stories, dranks, music, gals, positive emotion of an elite group of individuals.
In this neighborhood, I questioned life, religion, philosophies, and one of the many ways our planets region function over its masses. “No one gives a fuck. This is all just random, go after yours type of planet.”

This is how I thought. Still feel that way at times. Many of the regions on this planet operate and function at this rate, if said country is one of this “modern society” blueprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment