Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thirsty Thursday: Conspiracies Theories, Paranoia, and 24 Juice Boxes

This TT moment is brought to you in part by: Juicy Juice.

(I am not really 'thirsty' for this moment, but I am sipping on an energy drink.)


Conspiracies Theories, Paranoia, and 24 Juice Boxes

I became addicted to a show that was featured around select cultural ideas, activities, and endeavors regarding the planet, our leaders, and the infrastructure of the worldly operations that were / are (maybe) taking place.

Conspiracy Theory.

This show was more than likely the beginning as to why I repelled the few friends in college I had associated with, because after this, realization of what I "thought" was going on, had me freaked out to no end. The amount of culture that one was exposed to was no match to the one hour viewings of a world of sci-fi / fear instilling reports. To this day, I still have no clue if some were true or not.

The Paranoia.

My ultimate reason for awkwardness, and straight up confusing ways of social interacting. You think you are apart of something, and have no idea what the f*ck is going on (countries, governments, religions, societies, and culture), is very detrimental to oneself and those you must associate with on a daily basis. Lack of communication and the ultimate enemy that was paranoia can confuse many of those around you. Then, when you want (actually needed) help, the art of paranoia is freaking you out to ask anyone, and then your awkwardness ensues and your social bubble consists of only you (myself).

Juice Boxes.

A very minimal approach to attempt to show others that you are "alright".  Sharing, offering, it was all the same. But once 'unstable' is tattooed on your forehead, you immediately lose those networks you worked so hard to acquire.

Sometimes, people are just not thirsty for a juice box.

No comments:

Post a Comment