Friday, March 14, 2014

Pocket Planet

With this wonderful age of technology and knowing how to use it to its maximum potential, we carry around with us the knowledge of the world. A quick search here, a link there, we have the means to shape and change the world all from the very palm of our electronic devices.

For me, I feel I have slept on that department, this idea of maximizing this companies vision, its overall mission, and the future we see for the planet that we occupy.

I carry the planet in my pocket. Meaning, by running and operating NAME, (under Kingdom Sun) this ENTIRE planet - no matter where I roam - is my news studio. My office. My cubicle in the corner blue. 

Another piph' that came to me, was the idea that maybe our station is read by thousands, even millions around the planet. Reading to see what is next in store within the minds of this company, their ideas, and overall views towards our planet we share, together.

'New Allegiance to Mother Earth?' More like 'New Allegiance to Mother's Earthlings.'


No comments:

Post a Comment