Monday, March 10, 2014

The Black Knight-Light of Andrew

The Black Knight-Light of Andrews

I fed, I bled, I made eyes red.
The path left unsaid about myself was paranoia.
Fear within a camp that left me, solo.
But fuck it though, ‘Y.O.L.O.’.
Right?
You are motherfucking wrong, my fat black wanna-be political fighter.
As you sit on the couch you lost your virginity on
Your mind soaks in television conspiracies of a world that
Opened you up to a realm that MANY had no MOTHER FUCKING clue.
The start of a journey, only the gods can record
A spiritually confused, chronic masturbating, wanna-be artist
Who *was* often angry at things and ideas about life and society
Merely feeding off of uncertain droppings of unexamined, unexplained knowledge.
In the land of sand, a b-boy will be released,
To a farm in need of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment