Thursday, March 27, 2014

T.T. Test #4: Adolescent 8-ball


Adolescent 8-ball


I can symbolize with the 8-ball from billiards. For the majority of my life, I have been the only 8 among my peers (for the most part). Up until the time I moved into the city school system, then I basically blended in. But outside of school, I could be seen with my brothers from other mothers - 'C' and 'T'.

This has played a heavy influence on my life, on various levels. Growing up, my influence to culture was highly different and looked at sideways, for example, being the '8' and rocking out to heavy metal at stoplights. From the music, the slang, the activities, to the schooling systems I was apart of, these events have been molded into my personality that sticks with my character today.

I am NOT upset with this at all, I merely see what the product of an environment can play on a person as they evolve on the mental / spiritual level within this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment